As Seen On...
Forbes Best of the Web Summer 2005
View Press Release

Site search Web



Archives

Previous Posts

Links






Sunday, November 27, 2005

Xbox 360, the day after ...

Xbox 360, the day after ...

"... We rounded the whole thing up, sealed it and wanted to bag the entire rim-ram. Here we are again, with a lovely letter from one of our readers. It appears nobody likes to be a fanboy, it's all I read: I'm not some Microsoft fanboy or Sony enthusiast, try to pick a side you guys.

While many of you follow the console market till you drop dead, I actually won't lose any sleep over it. After the things I've seen regarding the Sony PlayStation 3 technology (which will probably be released during CES 2006). I'm quite certain Sony has the superior console technology. But if you are still a die-hard Microsoftie: here's a pep-talk letter." [more]


Post a Comment



Subscribe in NewsGator Online
eXTReMe Tracker