Lord of the Rings Battle For Middle Earth IISummer '06 Xbox 360
Electronics Arts has announced plans to bring the epic strategy game Battle for Middle Earth II to the Xbox 360. It is based on the PC version of the same title. At the moment this will be an Xbox 360 console exclusive, completely optimized for the 360's high def output. This installment promises deeper and richer content from J.R.R. Tolkien's fantasy realm of Middle Earth. The AI system has been revamped, making way for more tactics and powerful spells.
"Living these cinematic battles in high-definition with stunning surround sound, all from the comfort of your living room couch on the Xbox 360, is an extraordinary experience," said Louis Castle, VP of Creative Development at EALA. "Adding the ability to battle it out with friends via Xbox LIVE is also really exciting."
Of course this title would not be complete without the support of Xbox live! Engage your friends online in challanging real-time combat. Slated for release this Summer.
- The Middle-earth you have never seen brought to life on the Xbox 360! The unification of the book and film rights have unlocked a world of Middle-earth – new races, places, heroes, and battles from the books and films are yours to command.
- Command the most epic battles of Middle-earth from your living room couch. Directly control and manage hundreds of units and engage in intense, action-packed real-time battles.
- Challenge friends online and battle it out via Xbox LIVE. The game features exclusive new multiplayer games including King of the Hill, Capture and Hold, and Hero versus Hero.
- First The Lord of the Rings strategy game for any console system and first game in The Lord of the Rings series for the Xbox 360.
- New and intuitive console-specific control scheme that makes it possible to experience and enjoy the strategy genre on the Xbox 360.
- Customize fortresses or choose to build anywhere! Craft your own landmark castle and create signature units including naval ships or Elven and Dwarven heroes.
- Hugo Weaving reprises his role as Lord Elrond lending his voice and likeness to the game. Weaving offers the game's overarching tone by guiding players in and out of each good and evil mission within the single player campaigns.
*Online play requires Internet Connection. Xbox LIVE online play also requires subscription to the Xbox LIVE service.
Customize GW2 Gold
fortresses or choose to build anywhere! Craft your own landmark castle and create signature units including naval Buy RS Gold
ships or Elven and Dwarven heroes.