As Seen On...
Forbes Best of the Web Summer 2005
View Press Release

Site search Web



Archives

Previous Posts

Links






Saturday, August 20, 2005

Naka-San: "You will be pleasantly surprised." [Revolution]



Naka-San: "You will be pleasantly surprised."

"News from Leipzig. This morning, I interviewed Yuji Naka, creator of Sonic. I asked him just how revolutionary the upcoming Nintendo console really was and he answered: 'I am under a strict NDA, so I can´t really say much. But I have seen the Revolution and I think everyone will be very pleasantly surprised, when Nintendo reveal everything.'

In a few days I will be able to view the tape and write down the entire answer he gave. But this excerpt is good news already. Sorry for the lack of posts while I´m at the Games Convention - but please hang on in there."


Blogger M-Roca
What is Leipzig? Sometimes I wish that a games convention would come to Toronto,Canada. I wrote nintendo requesting one and they wrote back saying,"If anything happens, we will tell you on the nintendo site and nintendo power". Anyways, I'm looking forward to the full interview.  

Blogger D.Vader
City in Germany that had a gaming convention.  

Post a Comment



Subscribe in NewsGator Online
eXTReMe Tracker