As Seen On...
Forbes Best of the Web Summer 2005
View Press Release

Site search Web



Archives

Previous Posts

Links






Sunday, January 15, 2006

Sega bundles up a free Xbox 360 faceplate with Full Auto preorders

Sega bundles up a free Xbox 360 faceplate with Full Auto preorders

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us"When Microsoft first announced that the Xbox 360 would support detachable faceplates, I didn’t really understand what the allure was. It makes sense for cellular phones, since they often double as fashion accessories anyway, but the idea of decking out my console with blue flames just didn’t really add up to me. After all, it’s not what’s sitting on the shelf that I’m looking at, it’s what’s on the screen.

I think I might be starting to “get” the gimmick though, now that Sega has announced that preorders of Full Auto will come with free faceplates. I kind of had a hunch that these would start popping up as preorder swag, and now that they have, I’m a little more comfortable with the whole thing.

In fact, I think that I can say that it’s a cool idea - almost Nintendo-esque in its subtle creep of genius. I wouldn’t normally drop $20 on a piece of plastic to pimp my console, but handing it out for free with a game makes the whole package that much more appealing and makes it seem like we’re getting a lot more for our $60. I also foresee the collector community getting pretty pumped about this new addition to the pantheon of gaming memorabilia." [more]


Anonymous Anonymous
I see that your trying to get a free xbox 360
well I purchased the resellers package for the below 4 programs and
They cost $55 each if you purchase them from the sites so it would cost you $220 for them all

but from me it will cost you $50. by paypal
if you want them just contact me at stekendall@gmail.com
and you will have them within the min.

check out the below links to get a good idea of what the 4 programs do and you will realise straight away how useful they are to you.

its got me lots of free stuff and will do the same for you too Guarenteed.
all programs allow unlimited url's and will guarentee you lots of registrations as they have me.

http://blogslinkgenerator.com/
http://www.blog-blast.com/
http://www.instant-booster.com/
http://www.feed-blast.com/

i lookforward to your reply

ste  

Anonymous Anonymous
There was a number of stimulating tidbits taken from lastCheap Runescape Money week's Electronic products Demonstrate within Las Vegas, not necessarily the smallest amount of ones had been Milliseconds overlord Bill gates asserting that an exterior HD-DVD drive are going to be intended for Buy Diablo 3 goldyour Xbox 360 in the future in 2010.  

Post a Comment



Subscribe in NewsGator Online
eXTReMe Tracker