As Seen On...
Forbes Best of the Web Summer 2005
View Press Release

Site search Web



Archives

Previous Posts

Links






Thursday, June 23, 2005

Is the Nintendo Revolution controller complete?

Dev kits out, controller final

"I have just heard that Revolution dev kits have been received by at least one Japanese third party developer. The kit includes the controller. Naturally, no word on the big secret. I also cannot say how long this company has had the kit. But at least we know the controller design has been finalised and third party development of Revolution titles is well under way. I cannot name a source, but I can guarantee you this information is 100% accurate."

Whatever this means I don't see any pics from the big N.


Post a Comment



Subscribe in NewsGator Online
eXTReMe Tracker