As Seen On...
Forbes Best of the Web Summer 2005
View Press Release

Site search Web



Archives

Previous Posts

Links






Saturday, June 11, 2005

Opinion: Life after the Video Game Crash


Image Source: pointlesswasteoftime.com

Life after the Video Game Crash
"or Why Nintendo Won't Seem So Crazy in 2005

If there's one thing I learned from my embarrassing experience with my end-of-the world cult, it's that you've really got to do your research before putting forth a public lamentation of doom.

I did. This time. And this is no joke; this is not flame bait or Luddite wishful thinking. Beginning with the 2005 wave of consoles, the video game market is going to crash.

I'll begin taking questions now. "

The author goes on to answer these 3 questions...

"1. Why does the industry have to crash at all? The movie industry is still around over a century later, dumbass.
2. Look, moron, as long as there are fun games, the industry will be just fine.
3. Big deal. Video games will become the new Hollywood, then. Stop wasting my time, you talking red baboon ass. "


Post a Comment



Subscribe in NewsGator Online
eXTReMe Tracker