"The first guidebook to the new Xbox 360, the must-have gadget of the season, has rolled off the presses within days of the launch of the Xbox itself.
"Xbox 360: A Complete Guide
" is the ideal guide for helping gamers set up the Xbox 360 console, use the accessories and play the latest video games. It includes all manner of helpful tips and tricks.
The immediate availability of the book, written by Douglas Thompson, a technical writer, software engineer and old-school gamer, is made possible by the latest print-on-demand publishing technology, provided by Lulu.Lulu
is a website that lets anyone publish and sell their own book, at no up-front cost.
"Xbox 360: A Complete Guide" covers:
- Setup and use of the Xbox 360
- Use of the accessories
- Networking to the Live service through wired (Ethernet) and wireless (WiFi, 802.11 A, B or G) connections
- Standard and high definition TV connections, surround sound and stereo connections
- Sharing music from MP3 players (iPod)
- Sharing pictures from digital cameras and videos from Windows computers
"We are in a new age of instant gratification," says Bob Young, CEO of Lulu.com. "And we appreciate Microsoft building the suspense for the Xbox 360, so we could deliver an instantly gratifying publication." [link