As Seen On...
Forbes Best of the Web Summer 2005
View Press Release

Site search Web



Archives

Previous Posts

Links






Monday, October 31, 2005

...ARTICAL BY... JEFF K!!!



HELLO! WELCOEM TO A NOTHER ARTICAL BY TEH INTARNETS SWEET HORNET JEFF K!!!

"I am back aftar a lengthy hiatus in teh gulag haha just kidding I was workeing a lot in teh meantime with a retard you mightave heard of him his name's Jerry. we work are woreking at teh grocery store on 132nd street IT'S FULL OF OLD PEOPAL WHO REEK OF TEH ROTTEING STENTCH OF DEATH!!! Evary tiem I coem home from wrok I haev to take 20 showears just to erase my memmories of pain. BUT THEY NEVAR FADE FROM MY SKULL!

Anyways Jerry and I are wroking as utility men at teh grocery store and let me tell yuo the insudtry si not all its cracked up to be! I have to push a lot of carts around liek a mule slug and my boss is a real class A ideot. His name is Mr. Jennings and he coaches womens softball, hahahahah women!!! I think he is caught stealing garbage hoses. I WOULDANT BE SURPSIED YOU KNOW. Jerry and I push shoping carts around and were supposed to bring them inside but we just push them into a swamp and listen to teh song "OWNER OF A LONELY HEART" by 80s superstar band Yes. I get paid miniumum wage but my dad said I am building charactar! who knows what that means I guess it means I am getting a lot of experiance points?!?!?!? what a dad-------- my dad teh fool

but I have been palaying a lot of games on my PC because consoules are thigns for morons liek segway scootars and ipods and here is why:" [more]


Post a Comment



Subscribe in NewsGator Online
eXTReMe Tracker